Sunday 22 February 2015

A Whovian Wedding - it's a new pattern!

It's about time I posted about another new pattern.  This one leads on from my prevous blog post about stitching presents for friends' weddings.

For a long time I wasn't sure how to design a geeky wedding sampler - I just couldn't get it to feel/look right.  Then someone contacted me via Etsy to ask about a custom wedding pattern featuring Rory and Amelia Pond and the TARDIS, and the pattern finally came together in my head.  The person never got back in touch to finalise their order but that's okay because now I have what I think is an awesome Whovian Wedding Sampler!

Patterns now available from my Esty store
There are two different styles to choose from - casual Amy and Rory, and formal Amy and Rory... mostly because I couldn't decide which one I liked best!  Also included is the alphabet and number guide so you can customise it to suit your own needs.

Happy Stitching

No comments:

Post a Comment