Monday 4 May 2015

Star Wars Day... it's a new pattern!

Happy International Star Wars Day!

To celebrate, I've released a new pattern, featuring Princess Leia in her complete costume collection from the three films:

I'm very excited about the new Star Wars films coming out in December, especially since I heard several of the original cast are returning.

Apparently, once the film is released Princess Leia will become the oldest Disney Princess of all time.  How's that for a record?

As my present to you on Star Wars Day, if you use the code MAYTHEFOURTH when buying one of my patterns, you will receive a 10% discount!

May the Fourth be with you all.
I know I used this picture last year, but it's so cute!

Happy stitching!

2 comments:

  1. May the Fourth be with you! Love the Leia pieces!
    Katie @TheCyborgMom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I've got a few more up my sleeve so watch this space!

      Delete