Friday 8 April 2016

G - A-Z Cross Stitch Style

G is for Geodude and Gabriel

Time for G in the A-Z Challenge.  I'm cross stitching two of my alphabet patterns for the challenge - a Pokemon one and a Supernatural one.  Both patterns (plus may others) are available from my Etsy store. 
The Pokemon Alphabet
G is for Geodude, the rock pokemon, and usually the first rock Pokemon I would catch when playing the original game.  I love the way his evolutions all look like karate fighters.  Rock solid.  I've been binge-watching Full House this week so I'm getting caught on the "dude" part of his name, hearing Michelle say "No problems, Dude" in my head.

The Supernatural Alphabet
G is for Gabriel the Trickster.  I loved his character - the way he was always able to get the better of the Winchester brothers, no matter what they tried.  I'm still not sure what I think about the reveal that he was actually an angel, although it did explain why he always won.

Over at Travel Like A Geek I am working my way through an A-Z of the filming locations used in the Harry Potter series.  G is for Gloucester Cathedral.

Happy Stitching,

Ros

4 comments:

  1. Supernatural is one of the few pop culture stories that did Trickster right. As a storyteller, I have a huge soft spot for tricksters, and it is hard to make them just right :)

    @TarkabarkaHolgy from
    The Multicolored Diary
    MopDog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always thought there was something "off" with the whole trickster storyline, but once they revealed he was an angel, he ended up being one of my favorite characters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. More great stitching Ros.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful stitching! Really loving both alphabets.

    Carrie
    Crafting Paws

    ReplyDelete