Monday 18 April 2016

O - A-Z Cross Stitch Style

O is for Onix and Officers

It's O Day in the A-Z Challenge.  I'm cross stitching two of my alphabet patterns for the challenge - a Pokemon one and a Supernatural one.  Both patterns (plus may others) are available from my Etsy store.  

The Pokemon Alphabet
O is for Onix, another of the rock Pokemon. Along with Geodude, he's one of the first rock Pokemon you encounter in the original game, when you enter the cave - a rather confusing, twisting maze.  He was one of my favourites, and tended to remain in my "line-up" throughout the rest of the game.

The Supernatural Alphabet
O is for Officers of the law, the many background/extra characters that appear in virtually every episode of Supernatural - whether they be police, sherifs, Feds, rangers, or others.  If the Winchester brothers aren't impersonating them, then they are running around making the Officers look stupid.  I always enjoy the episodes when the officers have a few more brain cells than normal and either show the brothers up, solve the case, or assist in meaningful ways.


Over at Travel Like A Geek I am working my way through an A-Z of the filming locations used in the Harry Potter series.  O is for Oxford.

Happy stitching.

Ros

No comments:

Post a Comment