Tuesday 19 April 2016

P - A-Z Cross Stitch Style

P is for Pikachu and the Prophet


Today's post is brought to you by the Letter P.  I'm cross stitching two of my alphabet patterns for the A-Z Challenge - a Pokemon one and a Supernatural one.  Both patterns (plus may others) are available from my Etsy store.  

The Pokemon Alphabet
P is for Pikachu, probably the most well-known Pokemon, made famous by the television show.  In terms of actually using him in the game, I wasn't really a fan, but he is pretty cute.  Pika-pika.

The Supernatural Alphabet
P is for the Prophet, Chuck Shurley.  Chuck received visions of the Winchester Brothers, and turned them into novels - the Supernatural series.  I loved the episodes with Chuck - they were such a wink/nod to the fans.  Particularly the one where the Brothers wind up at a Supernatural Convention. 

Over at Travel Like A Geek I am working my way through an A-Z of the filming locations used in the Harry Potter series.  P is for the Scotland Place.

Happy stitching

Ros

3 comments:

  1. I have to agree with you about the convention episode! The show had gotten so bogged down with the angel storylines that it was nice to have an old fashioned ghost hunt with a twist episode!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely :) They (the writers) can get caught up in the long-running story lines, it's nice when they go back to their original monster/ghost hunt beginings.

      Delete
  2. Pika! This is the one my son would go crazy for. You have quite a talent there!

    ReplyDelete