Wednesday 20 April 2016

Q - A-Z Cross Stitch Style

Q is for Quilava and Queen of Hell

We’re up to Q in the A-Z Challenge.  I'm cross stitching two of my alphabet patterns for the challenge - a Pokemon one and a Supernatural one.  Both patterns (plus may others) are available from my Etsy store.  

The Pokemon Alphabet
Q is for Quilava.  Pokemon names intrigue me.  Sometimes they are so random it's impossible to tell how the creators got there, sometimes they are very obvious, and other times they are clever and creative - like Quilava.  Quills (as in porcupine) and lava gives you Quilava - the lava porcupine.

The Supernatural Alphabet
Q is for the wannabe Queen of Hell, Abaddon.  I've been binge-watching Supernatural this week and am up to the last episode of season 8 - which means I've now met Kevin, Naomi and Abaddon.  Reading on IMDB I gather she returns, when the whole "I want to be Queen of Hell" thing should come into play.  People on this show never stay dead.

Over at Travel Like A Geek I am working my way through an A-Z of the filming locations used in the Harry Potter series.  Q is for Quidditch locations.

Happy Stitching,

Ros

2 comments:

  1. It must have taken a lot of work to do two pieces each day. They are really good :)
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. People on this show really don't stay dead, do they?! haha! Great work!
    ~Katie
    TheCyborgMom

    ReplyDelete