Thursday 21 April 2016

R - A-Z Cross Stitch Style

R is for Rhydon and Ruby

We’re up to R in the A-Z Challenge.  I'm cross stitching two of my alphabet patterns for the challenge - a Pokemon one and a Supernatural one.  Both patterns (plus may others) are available from my Etsy store.  

The Pokemon Alphabet
R is for Rhydon, who is pretty much a rhinoceros.  He can be found in the Safari Park, which I mentioned back in the K post.

The Supernatural Alphabet
R is for Ruby, another demon.  Ruby plays nice, but has an ulterior motive - of course she does, she's a demon.  Like Meg (from the "M" post), Ruby has been played by two different actresses - because the demon infected two different people.  I've pictured Genevieve Cortese, the second actress, here because a) it meant there wasn't another blonde female on the pattern (there's two others), b) she appeared in more episodes, and c) Genevieve is married to Jared Padalecki, who plays Sam Winchester.

Over at Travel Like A Geek I am working my way through an A-Z of the filming locations used in the Harry Potter series.  R is for Roman Ruins (really).

Happy stitching,

Ros

2 comments: