Friday 22 April 2016

S - A-Z Cross Stitch Style

S is for Sandshrew and Sam

We’re up to Q in the A-Z Challenge.  I'm cross stitching two of my alphabet patterns for the challenge - a Pokemon one and a Supernatural one.  Both patterns (plus may others) are available from my Etsy store.  

The Pokemon Alphabet
S is for Sandshrew.  This was another of my favourite Pokemon.  Possibly because it was one of the first characters to use the move "scratch" that actually felt fitting.  Possibly because it looked quiet and cute.  I'm not sure, I just remember liking it when I played the game.

The Supernatural Alphabet
S is for Sam Winchester, of course.  Sam and his brother Dean are the main characters of the show and have appeared in every episode.  I mentioned back in the D post that I preferred Dean to Sam.  While Sam was often nicer or gentler to people, I just wanted him to stop whining, stop dying, stop falling for/having crushes on demon girls, and make up his mind once and for all whether or not he was going to leave and have a "normal life".  It seems like every 3rd episode he's talking about leaving the family business, but then he stays, only to whine about it again 3 episodes later.  He does have great hair though.

Over at Travel Like A Geek I am working my way through an A-Z of the filming locations used in the Harry Potter series.  S is for Scottish Lochs

Happy stitching

Ros

1 comment:

  1. Had to stop in and see Sam! I assumed you did Sam for 'S' :) All the girls prefer Dean to Sam, no? :) Great adaptation btw...is that a plaid shirt? I'm impressed you stitched plaid!
    ~Katie
    TheCyborgMom

    ReplyDelete