Saturday 23 April 2016

T - A-Z Cross Stitch Style

T is for Tentacool and Tessa

We’re up to T in the A-Z Challenge.  I'm cross stitching two of my alphabet patterns for the challenge - a Pokemon one and a Supernatural one.  Both patterns (plus may others) are available from my Etsy store.  

The Pokemon Alphabet
 T is for Tentacool.  Tentacool was another of the Pokemon you could fish for before you had the ability to "swim".  I don't have much memory of ever having used Tentacool - it's possible that by the time I captured him I had stronger, more preferred, Pokemon already in my pack.

The Supernatural Alphabet
T is for Tessa, a Reaper.  Not bad or good, Tessa was an agent of Death, one of the Four Horsemen.  I liked the Reaper characters because they were neutral - just carrying out their duty to maintain the order of the universe.  Reminded me of the Angel of Death/Death in other universes - Charmed, Discworld, even Touched by an Angel (that's going back a bit!).

Over at Travel Like A Geek I am working my way through an A-Z of the filming locations used in the Harry Potter series.  T is for the Thames.

Happy stitching

Ros

3 comments:

  1. I used to do cross stitch many years ago, but unfortunately my eyes just can't handle it anymore. You're doing a great job with your examples!
    Carol at My Writing Journal

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Post for T Today Toast to Your Blog Posts in Social Media
    Good to visit your site. Congratulations We are in the last week.
    My toast today for my blogHindi Films and Songs - News and Videos - Online NRUTube Hindi Hit Film Theater Completed 300,000 cumulative Hits today
    A to Z April Blogging Challenge 2016 - Co-Participant - Nrao - NRao Blogs
    @knoltweet
    NRao Blogs - 2016 A to Z Challenge Blog Posts
    Hindi Films and Songs - News and Videos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stitching; looking fantastic!
    I always hated the "angel of death" characters. (I watched Charmed a lot.) It was hard to just accept that they had a place in the universe and you just couldn't fight them.

    ReplyDelete