Tuesday 26 April 2016

V - A-Z Cross Stitch Style

V is for Vulpix and Victor

We’re up to V in the A-Z Challenge.  I'm cross stitching two of my alphabet patterns for the challenge - a Pokemon one and a Supernatural one.  Both patterns (plus may others) are available from my Etsy store.  

The Pokemon Alphabet
V is for Vulpix.  Another of my favourite Pokemon - he's just so cute!  I think there's a horse-loving child in every girl at some stage.  

The Supernatural Alphabet
V is for Victor Henriksen, the FBI agent.  Victor goes on the hunt for the Winchester Brothers, due to the trail of bodies they keep leaving in their wake.  I liked Victor - he was one of the few intelligent (and recurring) law enforcement characters on the show.


Over at Travel Like A Geek I am working my way through an A-Z of the filming locations used in the Harry Potter series.  V is for Lacock Village.

Happy Stitching

Ros

No comments:

Post a Comment