Wednesday 27 April 2016

W - A-Z Cross Stitch Style

W is for Weezing and Mary Winchester

The letter for the day is W in the A-Z Challenge.  I'm cross stitching two of my alphabet patterns for the challenge - a Pokemon one and a Supernatural one.  Both patterns (plus may others) are available from my Etsy store.  
The Pokemon Alphabet
W is for Weezing, one of the pollution Pokemon.  He is the evolved form of Koffing - another one of those play-on names that I love.  Other than that, I was always a little put off by Weezing - a part of me was a bit disgusted by the idea of using a pollution Pokemon.

The Supernatural Alphabet
W is for Mary Winchester, Sam and Dean's mother.  Mary died when Sam was a baby, and her death sent her husband John on the path to becoming a Hunter.  Mary reappeared in ghost form or dreams during the first couple of seasons, and we meet her younger self when Dean time-travels.  

Over at Travel Like A Geek I am working my way through an A-Z of the filming locations used in the Harry Potter series.  W is for the Warner Bros. Studio Tour

Happy Stitching

Ros

No comments:

Post a Comment