Thursday 28 April 2016

X - A-Z Cross Stitch Style

X is for Xatu and X-Road Demon

We’re up to X in the A-Z Challenge.  I'm cross stitching two of my alphabet patterns for the challenge - a Pokemon one and a Supernatural one.  Both patterns (plus may others) are available from my Etsy store.  
The Pokemon Alphabet
X is for Xatu, another of the Pokemon not from the original game.  He's from the Gold/Silver/Crystal version (Generation II) and is a psychic Pokemon.

The Supernatural Alphabet
X is for Crawley, The Cross-Road Demon and King of Hell.  Crawley is one of my favourites, mostly because of Mark Sheppard, the actor.  Mark has appeared in both Doctor Who and Firefly, giving him a lot of geek-cred.  Crawley starts life in the show as the Cross-Road Demon, who seals his deals with a kiss (including one with Bobby).  He's helped the Winchester brothers occasionally, although he's mostly double-crossed them and tried to kill them - he's a demon, what do you expect?

Mark Sheppard was a guest at Oz Comic Con in Brisbane in 2015, and my youngest brother had a photo with him

Over at Travel Like A Geek I am working my way through an A-Z of the filming locations used in the Harry Potter series.  X is for "Not Crossed Off"

Happy Stitching

Ros

2 comments:

  1. Your stitching just gets better and better! Both alphabets are looking really great.
    I love Mark Sheppard! He seems to always play a bad guy, but with such flair. (I really liked him in Warehouse 13; he actually got to play a good guy.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some would say it couldn't be done, but here we have it: Pokemon and Supernatural in the same post! Looks great.

    ReplyDelete