Friday 3 March 2017

Feature Pattern Friday - Game of Thrones

It's time for Feature Pattern Friday which today is the Game of Thrones Alphabet


Game of Thrones Alphabet
This has to have been the most requested pattern suggestion of the last couple of years, and it made it to my shop about 6 months ago.

I have a confession to make - I don't watch Game of Thrones.  I watched the pilot episode and decided it wasn't my thing - child murder, incest, rape... nope, really not me.  No judgement against those who do watch it (each to their own, and I've been told it improves a lot in later episodes) but I couldn't get past the pilot... which did make coming up with this alphabet a little difficult!  I had to make best-guesses for some of the characters and their outfits (all approved by my GoT friends and family).  However, don't forget you can always request a customised pattern if your favourite character or outfit is missing.

Happy stitching!

1 comment:

  1. very nice. Really a unique post. Keep sharing. The Episode 1 of the game of thrones season 7 is of 59 minutes. Can you tell me the length of episode 2 of GOT and also tell me the link to Watch Game of Thrones season 7 Episode 2 online

    ReplyDelete